Data Protection Declaration - Acceptance of the terms and conditions of use for the download of content
ASSA ABLOY Sicherheitstechnik GmbH undertakes to comply with all data protection regulations in accordance with GDPR in general and with the following principles in special processing.
- Name of the responsible party: ASSA ABLOY Sicherheitstechnik GmbH, Managing Director Stefan Fischbach
- Data protection officer: Lars-Holger.Krause@tercenum.de
- Purpose: Verification management for the acceptance of the terms and conditions of use based on Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR – legality of the processing due to justified interest
- Justified interest is based on an assessment of the necessity of being able to assign the terms and conditions of use to a user, the fact that the associated personal information is not used for any other purpose and that the data is subject to strict access rights in addition to general principles of data protection.
- The data shall be passed on to authorised third parties exclusively and solely for compliance with legal regulations and as part of investigation proceedings.
- The data shall not be sent to a third country or international organisation.
- The duration of the acceptance of the terms and conditions of use is limited to 10 years and must be renewed after this period has expired.
- You have the right to receive details regarding the personal information stored and the right to have this information corrected or deleted. The usage right is removed if this information is deleted.
- A revocation is not envisaged, as the permission is not granted without consent.
- You have the right to make a complaint with the responsible data protection authority concerning the collection and storage of data.
- Usage is not permitted without a personal acceptance of the terms and conditions of use.
- The data shall not be used for automated evaluation.
No other processing except for storage takes place (no evaluation or linking with other data).