Multiprofile plus SK6
Suitable for system types GH, H, KHZ, Z, ZUE
High class IKON profile in the special class SK6 with 6 active pin tumblers. Additionally there are in total 3 different codings placed, one- or both sided, on the longitudinal side of the key. Those codings will be scanned from up to 9 special, non-active, blocking elements in the locking cylinder. Missing codings on the key will result in a blocking of the locking operation. Due to the special arrangement and geometry of the codings on the key an increased protection against illeagal key copies will be achieved. This kind of lateral key-profile-control results in a significant higher protection against unauthorized unlockings compared to conventional key-profiles.
- 6 (+6+2+1) spring loaded, active pin tumblers complying with DIN EN 1303 and/or DIN 18 252 = protection against unauthorised opening
- Paracentric key profiles with lunated undercuts, scanned up to 6 blocking slide elements = unlocking security
- Lateral coding controlled by 2 passive tracer pins
- Authorization check by a patented groove in the key
- Protected key profile with security card
- DIN EN 1303, lock security class 6
- DIN EN 1303, intrusion resistance class 0, optionally available with drilling protection class B/D and extraction protection
- Optional DIN 18252 testing, class 82*, with drilling protection, optionally available with extraction protection
- Optional VdS approval, class B, with drilling protection, optionally available with extraction protection
- Special profile design, pin combination and additional side scanning provide a very high degree of protection against lock picking and "key bumping"
- Key with square metal bow and black coloured pin
- Other coloured pins optional available
- * Intrusion resistance classes 1 and 2 or A and B require no pulling protection if the cylinder is used with drilling protection in combination with ES2 ZA class security fitting with pulling protection