Vector profile Rib Extra SK6
Suitable for system types GH, H, KHZ, Z, ZUE
The vector profile rib has a high-quality rib profile with six active spring-mounted pin tumblers. The profile match of the key is arranged parallel to the back of the key. The respective profile characteristics are arranged horizontally in pairs and at an angle to each other and form matched pairs. Manual opening techniques are severely hampered with this special arrangement. A shape scanning pin in the locking cylinder also checks the encryption on the key. An additional locking pin queries the one-sided rib. In comparison with conventional key profiles, it is distinguished by high security against break-ins, scanning and lock picking.
The key of the Vector profile rib extra has an additional rib wave encryption that is scanned by five additional, active shoulder pin in the locking cylinder. This type of control on the side of the key profile ensures there are more options for combining and organising systems and also provides even greater protection against lock picking and key copying.
- 6 active spring-mounted pin tumblers in accordance with DIN EN 1303 or DIN 18252 = security against break-ins, scanning and lock picking
- 5 additional, active spring-mounted shoulder pins and respective rib wave encryption on the key
- Protected key profile with security card
- DIN EN 1303, lock security class 6
- DIN EN 1303, intrusion resistance class 0, optionally available with drilling protection class B/D and extraction protection
- Optional DIN 18252:2006 Class 82*, with drilling protection and optional cylinder protection
- Optional VdS approval, Class B¹, with drilling protection 1, optional cylinder protection (BZ)
- Effective protection against picking and lock bumping due to special profile design and pin combination
- Key with square metal head
- * Intrusion resistance classes 1 and 2 or A and B require no pulling protection if the cylinder is used with drilling protection in combination with ES2 ZA class security fitting with pulling protection
- ¹ After prior review and consultation with ASSA ABLOY Sicherheitstechnik GmbH