Electric strike 3405SFF
Model with recovery diode for access control systems, with reversible design. The advantage lies in the fact that the connection also points upwards in the DIN right-hand version. This means the cable conduit is not near the deadbolt. Adjustable FaFix latch which enables door strike latch to be aligned.
Overview of Advantages
- The universal strike in a solid design
- The minimum gap between the strike latch and casing lower surface enables DL and DR designs to be combined with locks which contain a minimum latch deadbolt clearance.
- For striking plates with minimum latch deadbolt clearance
- Suitable for all common striking plates
- Can be combined with striking plates with latch bolt guide (standard) without FaFix®
|Adjustable latch (FF, FaFix®)||Yes|
|Break-in resistance||4000 N|
|Operating temperature range||-15 °C to +40 °C|
|Material housing||Zinc die-cast|
|Latch material||Zinc die-cast|
|Material surface-mounted attachment||Zinc die-cast|