Lead cover 10314-20
Article number: 10314-20-----00
Lead Cover for concealed fitting
With integrated flexible cable to prevent cale breakage
Clamp/plug connector technology, 10-pin
One-sided installation casing suitable for wood, metal and plastic profiles
The 10313-24 accessory set with 2 curved end pieces lends itself as an accessory for the installation casing in wooden profiles.
Overview of Advantages
- Door and frames can be manufactured and supplied separately.
- A check can be carried out in the factory beforehand to ensure electrical components at this interface work properly.
- Door leaves and frames can be installed separately, meaning the fitter isn't required to know how to install electrical components.
- The clamp-plug connection on the frame side can be directly connected to the building's wiring without using a junction box.
- As this component is exposed to heavy use due to movement, a high-grade special cable in the cable transition ensures it has a long service life.
- Wear due to friction in the cable transition is eliminated.
- Door leaves and frames can easily be repaired separately with no electrical engineering skills required
- Interface with wiring in building - straightforward connection for maintenance and diagnosis devices, enabling the source of defects to be detected easily and quickly eliminated
Scope of delivery
- Lead cover
|Contact resistance per signal||0,35 Ohm|
|Input operating voltage||24 V +20%|
|Max. current consumption||1 A 100% ED, 4 A max. 1 sec. 10% ED|
|Variant||Installation casing on one side/angular mounting plate|
|Material mounting plate / installation casing||Stainless steel|
|Material spiral hose||Stainless steel|
|Max. permissible horizontal rotation||200 mm|
|Length installation casing / mounting plate||519 mm / 200 mm|
|Width installation casing / mounting plate||24 mm / 24 mm|
|Depth installation casing / mounting plate||33 mm / 19 mm|
|Cycles at 180 turns||1000000|