Lead cover 10314-11
Article number: 10314-11-----00
For direct power transmission from the door frame to the door leaf. Rust-resistant, flexible metal hose. Fixing caps for mounting on door frame and door leaf.
Overview of Advantages
- Door and frames can be manufactured and supplied separately.
- A check can be carried out in the factory beforehand to ensure electrical components at this interface work properly.
- Door leaves and frames can be installed separately, meaning the fitter isn't required to know how to install electrical components.
- The clamp-plug connection on the frame side can be directly connected to the building's wiring without using a junction box.
- As this component is exposed to heavy use due to movement, a high-grade special cable in the cable transition ensures it has a long service life.
- Wear due to friction in the cable transition is eliminated.
- Door leaves and frames can easily be repaired separately with no electrical engineering skills required
- Interface with wiring in building - straightforward connection for maintenance and diagnosis devices, enabling the source of defects to be detected easily and quickly eliminated
Scope of delivery
- Lead cover
- Short model
|Input operating voltage||24 V +20%|
|Contact resistance per signal||0,21 Ohm|
|Max. current consumption||1 A 100% ED, 4 A max. 1 sec. 10% ED|
|Area of application||Aluminium and plastic profiles|
|Variant||Without installation casing|
|Chamber dimension||> 16 mm|
|Material mounting plate / installation casing||Stainless steel|
|Material spiral hose||Stainless steel|
|Max. permissible horizontal rotation||100 mm|
|Length mounting plate||200 mm|
|Width mounting plate||24 mm|
|Depth mounting plate||19 mm|
|Installation length||340 mm|
|Cycles at 180 turns||1000000|