The MEDIATOR® linear electric door strike for single-point locks
acc. DIN EN 1125
The MEDIATOR® linear electric strike has been especially developed for this lock solution.Manufactured to effeff's established high quality standards, it is available withfix adjustment and flat, angled, arc, or renovation striking plates. Different spacerplates to align the rebate clearance are available with the striking plate used. A slidingpiece is available to bridge notches and unevenness in the profile.The MEDIATOR® linear electric strike is motor-driven and fulfils all the requirementsfor use in busy apartment doors.
Overview of Advantages
- Optimum burglary protection. The entrance door is always locked - day and night.
- Safer escape routes. Despite being permanently locked, the building can be exited through the entrance door at all times in emergency situations and during "day-to-day operations"
- Great convenience. Locked building entrance doors can be easily opened from inside apartments.
- MEDIATOR ®can be combined with EAD and intrusion alarm systems.
- MEDIATOR® has all important certifications and approvals
- MEDIATOR ® can also be used in fire and smoke protection doors in coordination with the door manufacturer.
- Different spacer plates to align the rebate clearance are available for the striking plate used. A sliding piece is available to bridge notches and unevenness in the profile.
|Signal contacts||Door locked/unlocked: Max. 30 V DC, 500 mA|
|Rated current consumption||500 mA|
|Control voltage (release)||5 V to 48 V AC/DC|
|Bolt throw||20 mm|
|Unlocking time||1 s|
|Break-in resistance||6.000 N|
|Operating temperature range||-20 °C to +60 °C|
|Distance between faceplate and striking plate||Min. 2 mm to max. 4 mm|
|Dimension||206 x 20 x 29,5 mm (LxWxH) without faceplate|
|Max. latch preload||80 N|
|Approval DIN EN 179||Certificate of Constancy of performance 0432-CPR-00007-11|
|DIN EN 1125 approval||Certificate of Constancy of performance 0432-CPR-00007-12|
|VdS approval as lock monitoring means||Class C, G 109 032|
|VdS approval as an electromechanical actuator||Class C, G 109 001|
|VdS approval as a mechanical locking means||Class A, M 109 314|
|Building authorities test certificate||P-120003555|
|65-P---32A35E94||With angled striking plate; EN 1125; dimensions: 355.75 x 30/12 x 3 mm; DIN left|
|65-P---32A35E95||With angled striking plate; EN 1125; dimensions: 355.75 x 30/12 x 3 mm; DIN right|
|65-P---33A35E94||With angled striking plate; EN 1125; dimensions: 355.75 x 26/10 x 3 mm; DIN left|
|65-P---33A35E95||With angled striking plate; EN 1125; dimensions: 355.75 x 26/10 x 3 mm; DIN right|