Code Handle® Window
Matt, chrome plated
Article number: 492-W0----1----
- Code Handle® is unlocked using a six-figure code using the number range between 1 and 4
- Separate locking button
- Up to 5 different (six-digit) user codes
- Blocking function with repeated entry of an incorrect code
- A combined administrator code/user code to enter, change and delete user codes
- The beep can also be activated or deactivated with this code
- The code is not impaired in ist function due to power failure/battery replacement
- Operation with standard AAA alkali batteries
- Battery life around 2 years/15,000 locking cycles
- Supplied with M5 standard screws and security screws, as well as interchangeable spindle.
- Meets DIN standard, 43 mm centres distance
Overview of Advantages
- Interior locks on windows, balcony doors and patio doors
- User-friendly locking without a key.
- Can be locked in all 90° positions – even in ventilation mode for tilting and casement windows and doors.
- High level of safety for children.
- Elevated intrusion protection.
- For the following areas of use: at home, daycares, schools, official offices, public buildings, retirement homes.
- Simple mounting
- No wiring necessary.
- Additional lengths available on request
|Length||Drückervierkant: 35, 40 und 55 mm|
|Required power supply||2 x AAA lithium|
|Battery life||15,000 cycles|
|Installation||Windows, patio/balcony doors, opening inwards|
|signalisation||Display via LED (red, green, orange)|
|signalisation||Audible signal transmitter|
|Dimension||70 x 32.5 x 150 mm|
|Handle spindle||7 mm|
|Color||Matt, chrome plated|