Aperio 1 to 8 communications hub
RS485 communication hub
For indoor use
Overview of Advantages
- Connection to the EAC system via RS485 bus (addressable ). Enables connection of up to 8 Aperio® products with a hub.
- Wireless range up to 25 m
- Integrated antenna with the option to mount an external antenna
- Encrypted radio communication
- Mounting on standard switch boxes
- LED for status visualisation
- The Aperio 1-to-8 hub is used for communication between the Aperio wireless components and the SCALA EAC system. The communication takes place encrypted and in real-time.
- With the RS485 hub, a total of 8 online components can be activated, meaning that 8 doors can be managed and controlled.
- The mounting takes place on either all conventional flush-mounted casings or using a surface-mounted casing (included).
- Via an LED status display, the user receives a quick overview of the individual states of the hub, the communication and the activation process.
- The range of the transmission path to the escutcheons or cylinders is max. 25 m and can be specially aligned via external antennas.
Scope of delivery
- 1 hub with installation instructions
- Wall-mounted housing
- Fixing screws
|Approvals:||CE, ETL, FCC, IC, C-Tick|
|Safety and Emissions:||FCC 47CFR Part 15 subpart B and subpart C; IC RSS-210; EN ETSI 301 489-17 v2.1.1; EN ETSI 300 328 v1.7.1; EN 60950-1 ed.2 2007; UL 294-2010; C22.2|
|Dimension:||82 x 82 x 37 mm (H x W x D)|
|Required power supply:||250 mA Minimum 80 mA at 12 V DC|
|Radio standard:||IEEE 802.15.4 (2.4 GHz) - 16 channels (11-26)|
|Encryption (radio communication):||AES 128 bits|
|Wireless operating range:||Typical range of 15-25 m depending on building enviroments|
|Receiver sensitivity:||- 100dBm 20%PER|
|Wireless operating range:||10 dBm/MHz|
|Internal antenna:||2 cross polarized dipoles|
|External antenna:||One reverse polarity SMA external antenna connector. Type (dipole) and not have larger antenna gain than 3,9dBi.|
|Class of protection:||IP 20|
|Operating temperature range:||5°C to 35°C|
|Relative humidity:||< 95% (non-condensing)|