Follower contact model 10259 4-pin
Article number: 10259LA------00
A follower contact is particularly suitable for special requirements where wiring is required between fixed and movable parts. The conical contacts allow smooth movement both vertically and horizontally in equal measure with complete contact reliability.
Overview of Advantages
- Reliable contact making for low currents and voltages
- The ball-shaped contacts allow smooth movement both vertically and horizontally with complete contact reliability.
- With screw-on mounting plates
Scope of delivery
- Recessed tappet contact
- 4-pin, with mounting plates
- The gap between the contact blocks is max. 5 mm in each case.
|Max. voltage||24 V AC/DC|
|Current intensity||0,5 A|
|Mounting method||Mortise fitting|
|Connection||4-pin solder contact|
|Required power supply||24 V AC/DC|
|Continous duty||100 % ED|
|Contact pin material||hard gold-plated|