Multi-point locking systems 529X900PZ
This motorised multi-point lock is primarily used in places where the advantage of a motorised unlocking system needs to be combined with security requirements for a mechanical system. The integrated monitoring contacts are able to query essential locking statuses.
Connected via Motorised Lock Control Unit 509XSTRG.
Overview of Advantages
- Mechanical automatic locking system
- With double action lock, so can be used with both DIN left-hand and right-hand
- Mechanical self-locking process control between double action lock and control latch
- Burglary-resistant due to solid bolt with 20 mm throw. Additional sturdy hooked bolts for improved burglary protection. The hooked bolts are not designed to apply pressure to door seals. The system will only work effectively if there is no side pressure on the bolt.
- Burglary resistance up to resistance class 2 can be achieved in suitable door systems
- Panic function – approval in accordance with EN 179 – approval in accordance with EN 1125
- Suitable for fire doors
- Motorized unlocking, so ideally suited for combining with door automation systems
- Used with front door furniture
- Changeover function for unlocking with a key from the outside
- Monitoring functions
- 100 mm; 72 mm centre distance, Euro profile cylinder, u-shaped face plate, DIN Uni
Scope of delivery
- 1 motorized multi-point lock
- 1 operating manual
- Please note: Connection lead should be ordered additionally.
- Maximum length of cabling: 10 m.
|Power rating for relay outputs||24 V DC: 800 mA|
|Input operating voltage||12 - 24 V DC, stab. (-10% / +15%) / 12-18 V AC|
|12 V starting current||1300 mA|
|24 V starting current||600 mA|
|Current consumption with controls in motorised mode||450 mA|
|Current consumption with controls in motorised mode||220 mA|
|Current consumption with controls on standby||80 mA|
|Current consumption with controls on standby||40 mA|
|Bolt throw||20 mm|
|Mech. strength (EN 12209:2004)||200,000 cycles, 50N load on latch, Class 6 protection|
|Approval DIN EN 179||Certificate of Constancy of performance 0432-CPR-00007-11|
|Dimension||(Control unit: WxHxD) 192 x 110 x 45 mm|
|DIN EN 1125 approval||Certificate of Constancy of performance 0432-CPR-00007-12|
|Connection||Via motorized lock control unit 509XSTRG|
|Version||Euro profile cylinder|