SCALA reader SIEDLE PIN design
Article number: 435-5222S06MD00
The SCALA PIN readers in SIEDLE design are write/reader units, which can be used in combination with the SCALA EAC system. They are used for contactless identification in SCALA.
The identification card reader for SIEDLE modules can be installed directly in SIEDLE intercom systems. The reader requires one module space. It is suitable for use indoors and outdoors.
The reader is available in different colours. This means that it adapts perfectly to the existing SIEDLE solutions.
Operation is extremely easy thanks to the clear signals. The display takes place both visually via LEDs and acoustically. The user therefore sees instantly whether access is being granted or whether new user rights are being written on the identification card.
The SCALA reader in Siedle design is available in the standard colour versions. This means that it can be integrated optimally in existing Siedle intercom systems.
The data transmission takes place securely via the PHG-Crypt protocol.
All safety-relevant processes do not take place in the reader, but are controlled in the controller. This rules out tampering between the identification card, reader and controller based on the current state-of-the-art technology – such as tapping the encryption or replacing the reader with a compromised unit.
The available operating states are displayed via two LEDs and a Piezzo buzzer.
The communication between SCALA reader and controller takes place via a RS485 interface. Both the communication and the voltage supply takes place via the 4-wire cable.
The reader is engaged in the Siedle element in the usual way during installation.
- Permanent open/permanent locking
- Authorisation via identification card, identification card and PIN and PIN only
- For authorisation via identification card and PIN, the sequence with which the user authentication takes place can be set in the software (SCALA net): First the identification card, then the PIN, or the PIN followed by the identification card
- Door code (SCALA PIN reader)
- Threat code (SCALA PIN reader)
Overview of Advantages
- Available in the three conventional colour versions
- Integrated buzzer
- 2 multi-coloured LEDs
- RS485 interface (PHG crypt protocol)
- Integrated read/write mode (can be set via the SCALA software)
- Integrated encryption mode
- Encrypted data transmission from the identification card to the door control
- *additional colours available on request
- Frame not included in the scope of supply
|Input operating voltage||8 to 30 V DC|
|Total power consumption||max. 2.5 VA|
|Authentication||PIN & identification card combined|
|Code||PIN code: 4- to 8-digit code can be set in the software|
|Dimension||1 module space|
|Class of protection||IP 54|
|Operating temperature range||-25 °C to +70 °C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% (non-condensing)|
|Door status||3 LEDs; 1 Piezzo buzzer|
|RFID Technologies (Based on reader type)||MIFARE® Classic® / MIFARE® DESFire® EV1/EV2|
|RFID reading||UID / Sektor / Block / Application / File|
|RFID Reading range||1 – 4 cm (depending on the ambient conditions, identification card type and RFID technology)|
|Communication interfaces||RS485 interface for connection to the controller. PHG crypt protocol.|
|Installation||Compatible with SIEDLE vario model|
|Address setting||via DIP switch; switchable bus terminating resistance (likewise via DIP switch)|
|signalisation||2 LED arrays: red-green (bi-colour), yellow (one LED per array); 1 Piezo buzzer|
|Mounting||With added PIN keypad|
|Signal elements||2 LED arrays; 1 piezo buzzer|
|Power consumption in stand-by-mode||1.2 VA|
|Max. power consumption||3,1 VA|