Electric strike 914U-09
When the door is closed, the keep with fixing plate holds the door leaf in place at the same time.
The door must have a stop for the door leaf or be actuated by a door closer with adjustable closing force. In the case of two-leaf glass doors, a strike must be integrated at the top in the door frame for each leaf (not suitable for swing doors).
Models 914 and 914ZY are fastened with a securing pin to ensure that the strike latch is not locked unintentionally when the door is open.
The adjustable keep enables exact adjustment of the glass door strike to suit the glass thickness involved.
Overview of Advantages
- Vertical and horizontal mounting possible
- Universal use for DIN left and DIN right due to simple 180° rotation
- Fail-locked and fail-unlocked version
- With 12/24 V changeover switch including TVS diode (e.g. to combine with access control systems)
- Adjustment to glass leaf thickness
- Glass leaf thickness adjustable between 9-12 and between 13-15 mm (FaFix®)
- Model 914U with securing pin against unintentional locking of the door strike latch
|Adjustable latch (FF, FaFix®)||Yes|
|Adjustable electric strike (F, Fix®)||Yes|
|Glas door thickness||9-12 mm|
|Break-in resistance||3700 N|
|Operating temperature range||-15 °C to +40 °C|
|Installation position||Vertical and horizontal|