Electric strike EX14
The pneumatic strike series EX14P/EX34P, EX142P and EX342P are devices from the device group II categorie 2, for definite usage in potentially explosive atmospheres in zone 1, 2 and 21, 22 in the gas group IIB (instruction 94/9/EG) as well as in dust atmo
Overview of Advantages
- Suitable for all common striking plates
- The door strike must only be operated using the following power supply unit:
- Steel: Type 9143/10-156-160-20S
- effeff item no. EX1003-15----00
- Set the power supply output voltage to 15 V.
- The model described is also available in a pneumatic version.
|Break-in resistance||6500 N|
|Operating temperature range||-20 to +50 ℃ = T4; -20 +40 °C = T5|