Electric strike EX34--------Z95
Article number: EX34--------Z95
This model is a device of equipment group II in equipment category 2G and 2D (equipment protection level Gb and Db) for intended use in potentially explosive atmospheres (Directive 2014/34 / EU) in zones 1, 2 for gas group IIB and zone 21, 22 for dust group IIIC in dust atmospheres with an ignition energy> 3 mJ.
Overview of Advantages
- ATEX certification: Ex II 2GD Ex ib IIB, certification no.: TPS 07 ATEX 1 273 X
- Suitable for all common striking plates
Scope of delivery
- 1 piece electric strike
- The door strike must only be operated using the following power supply unit:
- Steel: Type 9143/10-156-160-20S
- effeff item no. EX1003-15----00
- Set the power supply output voltage to 15 V.
- The model described is also available in a pneumatic version.
|potential||15 V DC|
|Current consumption DC (stabilised)||95 mA|
|Break-in resistance||6500 N|
|Connecting cable||6 m|
|Operating temperature range||-20 to +50 ℃ = T4; -20 +40 °C = T5|
|Installation position||Vertical and horizontal|