High-security lock with external control 509X202PZ
Backset 35 mm
Article number: 509X202PZ-----1
The motorised security lock is used especially in situations where the advantages of motor-powered unlocking have to be combined with the mechanical security requirements of the above-mentioned lock models 309X and 409X. The integrated monitoring contacts
The bolt is retracted by an electric motor and pre-tensioned by a spring mechanism. When the door is closed, the control latch ensures that the pre-tensioned bolt is fully extended and the double action latch blocked which also improves the level of security obtained.
The lock operates according to the fail-unlocked principle and remains locked when the current fails and can only be opened by a key or by operating the internal door handle.
Overview of Advantages
- Mechanical automatic locking system
- With double action lock, so can be used with both DIN left-hand and right-hand
- Mechanical self-locking process control between double action lock and control latch
- Burglary-resistant due to solid bolt with 20 mm throw
- Burglary resistance up to resistance class 2 can be achieved in suitable door systems
- Panic function – approval in accordance with EN 179 – approval in accordance with EN 1125
- Suitable for fire doors
- Motorised unlocking, so ideally suited for combining with door automation systems
- Used with front door furniture
- Changeover function for unlocking with a key from the outside
- Monitoring functions
Scope of delivery
- 1 piece security lock
- 1 operating manual
- The locks of the model series 509X have a continuous follower and therefore, require front door furniture (internal handle or panic bar, external knob or bar).
- The lock is actuated by a card reader, code lock, timer switch, button, etc.
- For narrow profile doors
|Maximum load microswitch 24 V DC||200 mA|
|Input operating voltage||12-24 V|
|Current consumption 12 V DC||1300 mA|
|Current consumption 24 V DC||600 mA|
|Static latch bold load||5 kN|
|Connection||Via motorised lock control unit 509XSTRG|
|Static bolt load||10 kN|
|Operating temperature range||-20 °C to +60 °C|
|Bolt counterpressure||6 kN|
|Class of protection||IP 40|
|Latch||Double action latch|
|Suitable for fire doors||Yes|
|Bolt throw||20 mm|
|Combination door autom.||Yes|
|Handle follower||9 mm|
|Approval DIN EN 179||Certificate of Constancy of performance 0432-CPR-00007-11|
|DIN EN 1125 approval||Certificate of Constancy of performance 0432-CPR-00007-12|
|Building authorities test certificate||P-120003555|
|Width face plate||24 mm|
|509XSTRG-------||Motorised Lock Control Unit Model 509XSTRG|
For motorised high security lock 509X
|Z09XKAB--------||Connecting Cable Model Z09XKAB|
For model 409X / 509X / 709X; length 10 m
|Z09XSBL-01----4||Angled Striking Plate Model Z09XSBL-01|
Short; DIN left; for model 309X / 329X / 409X / 509X / 529X / 709X / 729X.
|Z09XSBL-01----5||Angled Striking Plate Model Z09XSBL-01|
Short; DIN right; for model 309X / 329X / 409X / 509X / 529X / 709X / 729X.
|Z09XSBL-02----1||Flanged Striking Plate Model Z09XSBL-02|
Universal; with 16 mm flange and limiter edge; for models 309X / 329X / 409X / 509X / 529X / 709X / 729X.
|Z09XSBL-03----4||Angled Striking Plate Model Z09XSBL-03|
Long; DIN left; for model 309X / 329X / 409X / 509X / 529X / 709X / 729X.
|Z09XSBL-03----5||Angled Striking Plate Model Z09XSBL-03|
Long; DIN right; for model 309X / 329X / 409X / 509X / 529X / 709X / 729X.
|Z09XSBL-04----1||Universal Flanged Striking Plate Model Z09XSBL-04|
Universal; with flange 8 mm without ramp angle; for model 309X / 329X / 409X / 509X / 529X / 709X / 729X.
|1002-12-4,5--00||Power supply unit model 1002|
12 V DC regulated; 4.5 A; with wall bracket
|1002-24-2,5--00||Power supply unit model 1002|
24 V DC regulated; 2.5 A; with wall bracket
|1003-12-1,25-10||Power supply model 1003-12-1.25|
Power supply 12 V DC stabilised, 1.25 A, top-hat rail