High-security lock, motorized version 509X402PZ
Backset 45 mm
The motorized security lock is used especially in situations where the advantages of motor-powered unlocking have to be combined with the mechanical security requirements of the above-mentioned lock models 309X and 409X. The integrated monitoring contacts
The bolt is retracted by an electric motor and pre-tensioned by a spring mechanism. When the door is closed, the control latch ensures that the pre-tensioned bolt is fully extended and the double action latch blocked which also improves the level of security obtained.
The lock operates according to the fail-unlocked principle and remains locked when the current fails and can only be opened by a key or by operating the internal door handle.
Overview of Advantages
- Mechanical automatic locking system
- With double action lock, so can be used with both DIN left-hand and right-hand
- Mechanical self-locking process control between double action lock and control latch
- Burglary-resistant due to solid bolt with 20 mm throw
- Burglary resistance up to resistance class 2 can be achieved in suitable door systems
- Panic function – approval in accordance with EN 179 – approval in accordance with EN 1125
- Suitable for fire doors
- Motorized unlocking, so ideally suited for combining with door automation systems
- Used with front door furniture
- Changeover function for unlocking with a key from the outside
- Monitoring functions
- The locks of the model series 509X have a continuous follower and therefore, require front door furniture (internal handle or panic bar, external knob or bar).
- The lock is actuated by a card reader, code lock, timer switch, button, etc.
|Connection||Via motorized lock control unit 509XSTRG|
|Operating temperature range||-20 °C to +60 °C|
|Class of protection||IP 40|
|Bolt throw||20 mm|
|Handle follower||9 mm|
|Approval DIN EN 179||Certificate of Constancy of performance 0432-CPR-00007-11|
|DIN EN 1125 approval||Certificate of Constancy of performance 0432-CPR-00007-12|
|Building authorities test certificate||P-120003555|
|Width face plate||24 mm|