Security lock with handle control 709X502PZ
12-24 V DC; backset 55
Article number: 709X502PZ---G41
The security lock with handle control 709X is used especially in situations where the advantages of handle-controlled unlocking have to be combined with the mechanical security requirements of the above-mentioned lock models 309X and 409X. The integrated
The bolt is forced back by the engaged external handle and the double action latch is no longer blocked. When the door is closed, the control latch together with the pre-tensioned cross control ensures that the bolt is fully extended and the double action latch blocked which improves the level of security obtained.
The panic side settings and selecting between fail-locked and fail-unlocked can be performed on the lock as required.
Overview of Advantages
- Mechanical automatic locking system
- Mechanical follow up control between double action latch and control latch
- With double action lock, so can be used with both DIN left-hand and right-hand
- Panic side can be switched
- Can be changed between fail-unlocked & fail-locked
- Burglary-resistant due to solid bolt with 20 mm throw
- Panic function – approval in accordance with EN 179 – approval in accordance with EN 1125
- Suitable for fire doors
- Controllable external handle
- Changeover function for unlocking with a key from the outside
- Monitoring functions
Scope of delivery
- 1 piece security lock
- 1 operating manual
- The locks of the model Series 709X have a separate follower and therefore, require an internal handle (or a panic bar) and an external handle.
- The lock is actuated by a card reader, code lock, timer switch, button, etc.
|Maximum load microswitch 24 V DC||200 mA|
|Input operating voltage||12-24 V|
|Current consumption 12 V DC||480 mA|
|Current consumption 24 V DC||240 mA|
|Panic function (split spindle)||Yes|
|Operating temperature range||-20 °C to +60 °C|
|Bolt throw||20 mm|
|Handle follower||9 mm|
|Building authorities test certificate||P-120003555|
|Width face plate||24 mm|
|Approval DIN EN 179||Certificate of Constancy of performance 0432-CPR-00007-11|
|DIN EN 1125 approval||Certificate of Constancy of performance 0432-CPR-00007-12|
|Latch||Double action latch|
|Suitable for fire doors||Yes|
|Combination door autom.||No|
|Minimum load capacity of latch bolt||5 kN|
|Minimum load capacity of bolt||10 kN|
|Bolt counterpressure||6 kN|
|Z09XKAB--------||Connecting Cable Model Z09XKAB|
For model 409X / 509X / 709X; length 10 m
|Z09XSBL-01----4||Angled Strike Plate Model Z09XSBL-01|
Short; DIN left; for model 309X / 329X / 409X / 509X / 529X / 709X / 729X.
|Z09XSBL-01----5||Angled Strike Plate Model Z09XSBL-01|
Short; DIN right; for model 309X / 329X / 409X / 509X / 529X / 709X / 729X.
|Z09XSBL-02----1||Flanged Strike Plate Model Z09XSBL-02|
Universal; with 16 mm flange and limiter edge; for models 309X / 329X / 409X / 509X / 529X / 709X / 729X.
|Z09XSBL-03----4||Angled Strike Plate Model Z09XSBL-03|
Long; DIN left; for model 309X / 329X / 409X / 509X / 529X / 709X / 729X.
|Z09XSBL-03----5||Angled Strike Plate Model Z09XSBL-03|
Long; DIN right; for model 309X / 329X / 409X / 509X / 529X / 709X / 729X.
|Z09XSBL-04----1||Universal Flanged Strike Plate Model Z09XSBL-04|
Universal; with flange 8 mm without ramp angle; for model 309X / 329X / 409X / 509X / 529X / 709X / 729X.
|1002-12-4,5--00||Power supply unit model 1002|
12 V DC regulated; 4.5 A; with wall bracket
|1002-24-2,5--00||Power supply unit model 1002|
24 V DC regulated; 2.5 A; with wall bracket
|1003-12-1,25-10||Power supply model 1003-12-1.25|
Power supply 12 V DC stabilised, 1.25 A, top-hat rail