Motorised multi-point lock 519E42M92F45F44
Article number: 519E42M92F45F44
The premium model 519 with multi-point locking meets all requirements in terms of comfort and security.
The motorised multi-point lock is a lock with integrated control electronics, which enable the lock to be activated via an access control, intercom or timing unit.
The add-on module UII can be used to access a broad range of lock signals and set lock functions.
Overview of Advantages
- Mechanical automatic locking system
- Mechanical automatic locking process control between latch and control latch
- Burglary-resistant thanks to three solid, hardened bolts with 20 mm throw
- Burglary resistance up to Resistance Class 4 achievable in suitable door systems
- Can be optionally fitted with a fourth bolt, e.g. ceiling-height doors or doors higher than 2.5 m
- Panic function – approval in accordance with EN 179 – approval in accordance with EN 1125
- Suitable for use with fire protection doors – evidence of conformity in the form of general test certificate; the add-on module 901-IC-4 and FS module 519ZBFS are required!
- Motorised unlocking, so ideally suited for combining with door automation systems
- Used with front door furniture
- Changeover function for unlocking with a key from the outside
- Monitoring functions (with additional control unit only)
- Permanently open function, not permitted for fire and smoke protection doors
- Lock with transmission function for unlocking using a key from the outside
- Latch bolt lock 807 integrated into the face plate as a counterpart to the escape door strike 331U
- Version with integrated Escape Door Strike 331U in striking plate available separately
Scope of delivery
- 1 motorised multi-point lock
- 1 operating manual
- Connecting cable must be ordered separately
- The Universal Interconnectivity Interface (UII) 901-IC4 and Fire Protection Module 519ZBFS are special accessories for Motorised Lock Model 519 and 509E. You will find them in the Accessories section.
|potential||24V DC 100% ED|
|Input operating voltage||24 V|
|Approvals||DIN EN 1125 EC Declaration of Conformity certificate: 0432-BPR-0017|
|Width face plate||24 mm|
|DIN rating||18251 class 5|
|Static latch bold load||5 kN|
|Static bolt load||10 kN|
|Bolt counterpressure||6 kN|
|Handle follower||9 mm|
|Approval DIN EN 179||EC Declaration of Conformity certificate: 0432-BPR-0001|
|DIN EN 1125 approval||EC Declaration of Conformity certificate: 0432-BPR-0017|
|Suitable for fire doors||No|
|Combination door autom.||Yes|
|with latch lock||Yes|