Escape door control unit
To control electric locking systems in doors along escape routes; certified.
The escape door control unit is integrated in the steel housing together with the security relay module.
Escape door control module
- Can be connected to door terminals and operating components
- Can be connected to locking components
- Adjustable time period for max. continuous release, delay in continuous release, temporary release, pre-alarm, alarm interval, guidance signal,
- Monitoring of time door is open during temporary release.
- With 4 inputs featuring adjustable parameters for:
- Control of locking and unlocking, temporary release, alarm acknowledgement via a potential-free contact in operating devices, such as card readers and keypad units.
- Temporary release using an access control system, or
- Emergency release via fire alarm system, or
- Priority locking via burglar alarm system, or
- Unlocking via timer and many other systems
- With 4 relay outputs featuring adjustable parameters for:
- Door locked/unlocked, or
- Door open/closed, or
- Collective alarm, or individual alarm,
- Activation of electric strike/motorised lock/door automatics/arrestor system.
- TS bus interface for parameterisation using software (FT Manager) and networks for parallel operation of visual display software, panel and OPC server
- Security relay module to install applications without emergency button at door
- Connections: plug-in screw terminals
|Rated voltage||12-24 V DC|
|Output voltage||12-24 V DC|
|*Nicht Übersetzt: Eigenstromaufnahme||0.2 A at 24V (including safety relay module)|
|Power supply||Not integrated, external power supply required|
|Stand-alone operation with I/O module||Yes|
|Stand-alone operation (offline)||Yes|
|Control element||No, external operating unit/door terminal required|
|Setting of times and functions||Via menu buttons and display on device using FT Manager (together with bus controller)|
|Operating temperature range||-20 °C to +40 °C|
|Class of protection||IP 30|
|Dimension||WxHxD: 300 x 186 x 125 mm|
|Inputs||4x; adjustable parameters|
|Outputs||4x; adjustable parameters, 30 V / 1 A switchover contact|
|Key switch on opposite side to direction of escape||Yes|
|Escape door terminal with bi-directional escape route||Yes|
|Applications without local emergency button||Yes, in conjunction with central emergency button|
|Applications featuring local emergency button with delayed release||Yes, in conjunction with central emergency button and FT-Manager|