16-Door Controller Model 9016
Article number: 471-1316-----00
The 16-Door Controller 9016 is part of the OPENDO® neo Controller range and is directly linked to the TCP/ IP network.
Should the network fail, it continues to work in stand-alone mode. and users continue to gain entry according to their access authorisations. Events are logged locally and automatically transmitted to the server once the network is re-established.
The system communicates with the server using a PKI certificate for authorisation and SSL encryption to protect data. This is the same high level of security as found in online banks. Linux-based Controller 9016 features a flash memory and can be easily a
It is seamlessly integrated into the network and uses existing DNS and DHCP servers.
The standard version offers the possibility of managing up to four doors. The controller can be expended by up to four doors with the Loopboard 4014. Up to three different loopboards can be connected.
A door control element (DAC585) must also be installed for each door, to which the door components (reader, electric strike, door frame contact, etc.) and are connected to the controller via an interface. If doors with Aperio® wireless technology are equi
The controller is configured using the OPENDO® neo LAN software and is configured for the respective requirements.
Overview of Advantages
- Events log with battery back-up
- Real-time clock with calendar
- Up to 1,000 time schedules can be configured
- "Alarm enabled/disabled" switch
- 4-eyes principle for door passage (2 identification cards)
- Function with barrier-free access
- Concierge function (permanent release)
- Open duration via reader function
- Ambush code
- Import/export of personal data (optional)
- Multiple user accounts with different rights
- Zone control and monitoring (optional)
- Trigger function: expanded control and function possibilities (optional)
- Control of one lift per controller (optional)
- Doors each connected via a door control unit (DAC 585 or DAC100)
- Current loop interface from the controller to the door control units
- Current loop interface: electronic overload fuse of max. 700 mA
- Standard version: for connection of up to 4 doors
- Option: Expansion for 4 doors per 1 loopboard; max. 3 additional loopboards for a total of up to 16 doors
- Optional: Relay board expansion: four relays (12 V/150 mA), three of which can be configured using the software
Scope of delivery
- 1 controller
- 1 operating manual
- DAC585 and DAC100 are not included in the scope of delivery.
|Input operating voltage||17 to 24 V AC/DC|
|Total power consumption||160 to 350 mA|
|Encryption (radio communication)||PKI certification, SSL encryption|
|Host interfaces||Ethernet, TCP/IP; RS232|
|Interface DAC585/100||Current loop|
|Number of identity cards||Up to 100,000 identity cards and PINs|
|Events||Up to 30,000 events|
|Time schedules||Up to 1,000 time schedules|
|Dimension||218 x 404.5 x 93.5 mm (W x H x D)|
|Class of protection||IP 40|
|Operating temperature range||+5 °C to +40 °C|