Security lock in motorised design 509X with external control unit, wooden and steel door version 509X701PZ
Backset 65 mm
The motorised security lock is used especially in situations where the advantages of motor-powered unlocking have to be combined with the mechanical security requirements of the above-mentioned lock models 309X and 409X. The integrated monitoring contacts
The bolt is retracted by an electric motor and pre-tensioned by a spring mechanism. When the door is closed, the control latch ensures that the pre-tensioned bolt is fully extended and the double action latch blocked which also improves the level of security obtained.
The lock operates according to the fail-unlocked principle and remains locked when the current fails and can only be opened by a key or by operating the internal door handle.
Overview of Advantages
- Mechanical automatic locking system
- With double action latch
- Mechanical self-locking process control between double action lock and control latch
- Burglary-resistant due to solid bolt with 20 mm throw
- Burglary resistance up to resistance class 2 can be achieved in suitable door systems
- Panic function – approval in accordance with EN 179 – approval in accordance with EN 1125
- Suitable for fire doors
- Motorised unlocking, so ideally suited for combining with door automation systems
- Used with front door furniture
- Changeover function for unlocking with a key from the outside
- Monitoring functions
- The locks of the model series 509X have a continuous follower and therefore, require front door furniture (internal handle or panic bar, external knob or bar).
- The lock is actuated by a card reader, code lock, timer switch, button, etc.
|Connection||Via motorised lock control unit 509XSTRG|
|Operating temperature range||-20 °C to +60 °C|
|Class of protection||IP 40|
|Bolt throw||20 mm|
|Handle follower||9 mm|
|Approval DIN EN 179||Certificate of Constancy of performance 0432-CPR-00007-11|
|DIN EN 1125 approval||Certificate of Constancy of performance 0432-CPR-00007-12|
|Building authorities test certificate||P-120003555|
|Width face plate||20 mm|