High-security handle control 709X801PZX
12-24 V DC; backset 80
The security lock with handle control 709X is used especially in situations where the advantages of handle-controlled unlocking have to be combined with the mechanical security requirements of the above-mentioned lock models 309X and 409X. The integrated
The bolt is pulled back by the coupled door handle and the blocking of the double action latch is lifted. When closing the doors the control latch, together with the double action latch, actuates the solid bolting of the preloaded bolt and the blocking of the double action latch, which therefore serves as an additional lock.
The DIN direction DIN L/DIN R settings and selecting between fail-locked and fail-unlocked can be performed on the lock as required.
Overview of Advantages
- Mechanical automatic locking system
- Mechanical follow up control between double action latch and control latch
- With double action lock, so can be used with both DIN left-hand and right-hand
- Suitable for fire doors
- Handle follower controllable outside and inside
- Changeover function for unlocking with a key from the outside
- Monitoring functions
- 729X...PZX series locks feature a continuous handle follower and thus require an inside handle and an outside handle.
- The lock is actuated by a card reader, code lock, timer switch, button, etc.
|Maximum load microswitch 24 V DC||200 mA|
|Input operating voltage||12-24 V|
|Current consumption 12 V DC||480 mA|
|Current consumption 24 V DC||240 mA|
|Width face plate||20 mm|
|Handle follower||9 mm|
|Latch||Double action latch|
|Bolt counterpressure||6 kN|
|Minimum load capacity of bolt||10 kN|
|Minimum load capacity of latch bolt||5 kN|
|Operating temperature range||-20 °C to +60 °C|
|Bolt throw||20 mm|
|Building authorities test certificate||P-120003555|