Electro-multi-point lock 819-12V92F55E4D
Article number: 819-12V92F55E4D
The electric multi-point locking system 819 is a self-locking panic lock with split follower and controllable outside handle. An electronic multi-point lock with a continuous follower and door handle that can be controlled from both sides is also available as a special version. This multi-point lock does not have a panic function!
The outside handle can be temporarily or permanently engaged or disengaged using the electric controls.
The handle is controlled in accordance with the fail-locked principle: lock de-energised, outside handle uncoupled, i.e. outside handle does not work; lock energised, outside handle coupled, i.e. outside handle works.
Thanks to its three hardened lock bolts with a 20 mm throw and automatic self-locking, this multi-point lock meets optimum standards in mechanical security.
The enhanced burglary protection achieved as a result does not affect the performance of the lock function. Requirements for use in fire doors are also met and the lock is also suitable for emergency exits in accordance with DIN EN 179.
Overview of Advantages
- Mechanical automatic locking system
- Mechanical automatic locking process control between latch and control latch
- Burglary-resistant thanks to three solid, hardened bolts with 20 mm throw
- Burglary resistance up to Resistance Class 4 achievable in suitable door systems
- Can be optionally fitted with a fourth bolt, e.g. ceiling-height doors or doors higher than 2.5 m
- Panic function (approval in accordance with DIN EN 179)
- Suitable for fire doors, evidence of conformity in form of general appraisal certificate
- Electrically-controlled outside handle, escutcheon is used with a split handle spindle and outside handle
- Changeover function for unlocking with a key
- Monitoring functions: locked; operation of inside/outside handle and cylinder
- Variant available with integrated latch bolt lock 807 in face plate
- Version with integrated Escape Door Strike 331U in striking plate available separately
Scope of delivery
- 1 multi-point lock
- 1 operating manual
- Connecting cable must be ordered separately
|potential||12V DC 100% ED|
|Max. contact rating||25 V / 500 mA|
|Rated current consumption||270 mA / 120 mA|
|Connecting cable||10 м|
|Bolt throw||20 mm|
|Handle follower||9 mm|
|Version||Euro profile cylinder|
|Material faceplate||Chrome-plated steel|
|Faceplate dimensions||1760 x 24 x 6 mm|
|Material striking plate||Chrome-plated steel|
|Dimensions striking plate||1760 x 24 x 6 mm|
|Class of protection||IP 30|
|Approval DIN EN 179||Certificate of Constancy of performance 0432-CPR-00007-01|
|Minimum load capacity of latch bolt||5 kN|
|Minimum load capacity of bolt||10 kN|
|Bolt counterpressure||6 kN|
|Dead bolt features||Hardened steel surface, 60 HRC|