Escape door control unit with power supply unit in the steel housing with top-hat rail
Article number: 720-40-SG-01000
To control electric locking systems in doors along escape routes; certified in compliance with EltVTR.
The escape door control unit is integrated in the steel housing together with the power supply unit and the security relay module.
Escape door control module
- Can be connected to door terminals and operating components
- Can be connected to locking components
- Adjustable time period for max. continuous release, delay in continuous release, temporary release, pre-alarm, alarm interval, guidance signal,
- Monitoring of time door is open during temporary release.
- With 4 inputs featuring adjustable parameters for:
- Control of locking and unlocking, temporary release, alarm acknowledgement via a potential-free contact in operating devices, such as card readers and keypad units.
- Temporary release using an access control system, or
- Emergency release via fire alarm system, or
- Priority locking via burglar alarm system, or
- Unlocking via timer and many other systems
- With 4 relay outputs featuring adjustable parameters for:
- Door locked/unlocked, or
- Door open/closed, or
- Collective alarm, or individual alarm,
- Activation of electric strike/motorised lock/door automatics/arrestor system.
- TS bus interface for parameterisation using software (FT Manager) and networks for parallel operation of visual display software, panel and OPC server
- Connections: plug-in screw terminals
Power supply unit
- For top hat rail installation and distributor installation. For supplying the electrically controlled escape door system.
|Output voltage||12-24 V DC|
|Input voltage||230 V AC|
|Total power consumption||0.1A at 24V|
|Max. output current||Max. 0,9 A|
|Control element||No, external door terminal required|
|Setting of times and functions||Via menu buttons and display on device using FT Manager (together with bus controller)|
|Operating temperature range||-20 °C to +40 °C|
|Class of protection||IP 30|
|Dimension||WxHxD: 300 x 186 x 125 mm|
|Inputs||4x; adjustable parameters|
|Outputs||4x; adjustable parameters, 30 V / 1 A switchover contact|
|Key switch on opposite side to direction of escape||Yes|
|Escape door terminal with bi-directional escape route||Yes|
|Applications without local emergency button||No|
|Applications featuring local emergency button with delayed release||No|
|Power supply||With power supply unit model 1003|
|Stand-alone operation with I/O module||Yes|
|Stand-alone operation (offline)||Yes|