OneSystem IO module N5952
integrated in a lead cover
Article number: N59520020000W00
The OneSystem IO module is suitable for digital connection of OneSystem locks with Hi-O technology. The OneSystem IO module provides the connection to conventional devices, e.g. access control, on-site interlock controls or monitoring controls. To this end, it provides non-isolated inputs for external control and potential-free relay outputs for querying the function states of the locks for higher-level systems.
Three inputs for external release, external monitoring contact and external voltage-based release.
Two freely configurable outputs (can be assigned with the same function).
Overview of Advantages
- One-sided switch box for installation with adequate rebate gap
- Two-sided switch box for installation with small rebate gap and collision-free movement (on request)
- I/O module on the mounting plate or integrated in the box
Scope of delivery
- Lead cover with integrated I/O module
- Can be used with all Hi-O-compatible OneSystem locks
|Input operating voltage||24V +20%|
|Max. current consumption||1 A 100% ED, 4 A max. 1 sec. 10% ED|
|Contact resistance per signal||0,21 Ohm|
|Cycles at 180 turns||1000000|
|Material spiral hose||Stainless steel|
|Width installation casing / mounting plate||24 mm/24 mm|
|Depth installation casing / mounting plate||17 mm, 3 mm|
|Max. permissible horizontal rotation||200 mm|
|Length installation casing / mounting plate||519 mm / 250 mm|