Electric high-security lock 809M32-72A65E9E
65 mm backset, 20 mm face plate width
The electric security lock 809® is a self-locking panic lock with split follower and electrically controllable outside handle. The outside handle can be temporarily or permanently engaged or disengaged via the electronic control system.
The handle controls are based on the fail-unlocked operating principle: if the lock is energised, outside handle is disengaged, i.e. outside handle does not work; if the lock is de-energised, the outside handle is engaged, i.e. outside handle will work.
The security lock meets high standards in mechanical security thanks to its automatic self-locking function, the 20 mm hardened extension lock bolt and a locking latch.
The requirements for use with fire doors are also met and the lock is also suitable for emergency exits in accordance with DIN EN 179.
Overview of Advantages
- Mechanical automatic locking system
- Mechanical automatic locking process control between latch and control latch
- Burglary-resistant due to solid bolt with 20 mm throw
- Burglary resistance up to resistance class 2 can be achieved in suitable door systems
- Panic function (approval in accordance with DIN EN 179)
- Suitable for fire doors, evidence of conformity in form of general appraisal certificate
- Electrically-controlled outside handle, escutcheon is used with a split handle spindle and outside handle
- Changeover function for unlocking with a key
- Monitoring functions: locked; operation of inside/outside handle and cylinder
Scope of delivery
- 1 x electronic security lock
- 1 operating manual
- Please note: Connection lead should be ordered additionally.
- Striking plates are an integral part of DIN EN certification.
|DIN direction||Version E|
|potential||12 V DC|
|Max. contact rating||25V / 1 A|
|Current consumption DC (stabilized) 12 V||270 mA|
|Panic function (split spindle)||Yes|
|Faceplate dimensions||235 x 20 (24) x 3 mm|
|Bolt throw||20 mm|
|Handle follower||9 mm|
|Version||Euro profile cylinder|
|Class of protection||IP 30|
|Approval DIN EN 179||Certificate of Constancy of performance 0432-CPR-00007-01|
|Minimum load capacity of latch bolt||3 kN|
|Minimum load capacity of bolt||6 kN|
|Bolt counterpressure||2 kN|
|Dead bolt features||Hardened steel surface, 60 HRC|
|Material face plate||235 x 20 (24) x 3 mm|
|Width face plate||20 mm|
|Connecting cable||10 m (should be ordered additionally)|