Locking wave undercut extra code SK6
Suitable for system types GH and H
High-quality IKON profile in special class SK6 with 11 spring-loaded, active pin tumblers. There is an additional coding cut into the long sides of the key, the blocking wave. This coding is read by special spring-loaded tumblers in the locking cylinder. If a key with missing or incorrect coding is used, the locking action will be blocked. The additional undercut in the key profile makes the key shape extremely complex and consequently enhances copying protection. The blocking wave profile meets the requirements for mechanical protection against key copying and against lock picking to a very large extent.
- 11 (6+5) spring-loaded, active operation tumblers in accordance with DIN EN 1303 or DIN 18252 = security against picking
- Paracentric key profiles with additional locking wave coding and undercut = unlocking security
- DIN EN 1303, lock security class 6
- DIN EN 1303, intrusion resistance class 0, optionally available with drilling protection class B/D and extraction protection
- DIN 18252, class 80
- Optional DIN 18252 testing, class 82*, with drilling protection, optionally available with extraction protection
- Optional VdS approval, class B, with drilling protection, optionally available with extraction protection
- Additional locking wave, pin combination and additional locking wave coding provide a very high degree of protection against lock picking and "key bumping"
- Key with square metal bow, optionally available with coloured pin
- * Intrusion resistance classes 1 and 2 or A and B require no pulling protection if the cylinder is used with drilling protection in combination with ES2 ZA class security fitting with pulling protection