Fire protection module
Article number: 519ZBFS------00
- The 519ZBFS fire protection module is an external energy storage system, which is required for the use of ASSA ABLOY motorised locks or the MEDIATOR® electric strike in fire or smoke control doors.
- In addition to the fire protection module, with ASSA ABLOY motorised locks the N5950 IO module has to be additionally used.
- An inspection authority fire detector is required for fire detection. For the mounting and quantity of the required fire detectors we recommend the guidelines from the DIBT guideline for hold open devices.
- In the case of smoke protection doors the fire detector must be triggered by the fire characteristic “smoke.”
- In the event of a fire or power failure, the fire protection modules ensure that the motorised lock or the MEDIATOR® electric strike changes to locked status from whatever the status it was in and that the door can fulfil its fire safety function.
|Input operating voltage||12 V DC / 24 V DC|
|Rated current consumption||about 50 mA|