Motorized Power Cam Bolt 842-SA
Article number: 842-SA------Q41
- The model 842 is an electromotive swing bolt, which both pivots the bolt outwards and retracts it by means of a high motorized force.
- The bolt moves into the strike plate with a V-shaped cutout.
- This has the advantage that the bolt can also be pushed out if the strike plate and bolt are not in a fully aligned position.
- The motorized power cam bolt is the lock with fail-unlocked function, which means the unlocking takes place by spring power in the event of a power failure.
- The swing bolt can be installed concealed within the door frame or door leaf.
Overview of Advantages
- Motor is locking with fail-unlocked function
- The bolt is unlocked if the positioning of the striking plate and bolt are not exact.
- For horizontal and vertical fitting (when fitted horizontally, only possible to close downwards)
- Unlocking under a preload of max. 100 N if a supply current is present (motorized unlocking) and max. 30 N if there is no supply current (fail-unlocked mode, unlocking by means of spring force)
- Easily changeable from fail-unlocked (unlocked when no power), to fail-locked (locked when no power, does not unlock in the case of power failure).
- Surface fitting with optional housing possible; can also be mounted to glass doors with additional kit
- Automatic unlocking for 3 seconds via integrated control system
- Integrated bolt position monitoring contact
- Suitable for short and permanent release
- Suitable for swing doors
- Strike plate with integrated magnet for detecting the door status
- Please observe: not permitted for escape and escape route doors
- First motor locking with fail-unlocked function
- Fire protection approval up to 4 hours according to AS1905.1.2005
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Electromotive swing bolt
- 1 piece striking plate
- 1 x Operating instructions
|Input operating voltage||12V +15%/-0% - 24V +15%/-15%|
|Switch-on current||500 mA|
|Holding current Fail-unlocked||130 mA|
|Break-in resistance||Max. 10,000 N when embedded in the assembled strike plate|
|Diameter dead bolt||11 mm|
|Bolt throw||42 mm|
|Housing width||24 mm|
|Housing length||210 mm|
|Face plate length||256 mm|
|Width face plate||30 mm|
|Face plate thickness||3 mm|
|Installation position||Vertical and horizontally (closed downwards only)|
|Durability test||> 300,000 cycles|
|Required power supply||12 - 24V 1 A, regulated|