Maxi-Shear-Magnet 10000 N
Article number: MAGS15000ALM1TD
- Holding magnet suitable for locking doors.
- Version for mortise mounting.
- When the magnets are powered, the counterplate is drawn towards the magnets, causing the lock bolt on the counter holding plate to interlock with the electric holding magnets. Additional mechanical locking forces are achieved as a result.
- For installation in door frame and leaf.
Overview of Advantages
- The positive locking function increases retaining forces
- With time delay setting (2 to 6 seconds after deactivation).
Scope of delivery
- Holding magnet with counter plate
- A contact is integrated in the magnet for lock monitoring (hall sensor).
|Input operating voltage||12 to 28 V DC, stabilised|
|Current consumption 12 V DC||1800 mA|
|Holding power||10000 N|
|Mounting method||Mortise mounting|